Wednesday, October 13, 2010

busy busy busy

Oh my goodness..I thought after soccer was over I wouldn't be as busy. I was wrong. My mom says I need to wake up earlier but that isn't happening haha. Here are my pictures from yesterday...I decided to go black and white.
Me in the car waiting for my mom

Springville..again waiting in the car
car mirror
Bible verse:
"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things." Philippians 4:8

Quote:
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

I hope you guys are having a great day! Now I am off the Bible Study :)
Kayleigh<3

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Kayleigh!! And you're sooo pretty and I love that Bible verse!! =)

    ReplyDelete