Monday, October 11, 2010

First Post

Hey! This is my first post on this blog. I'm going to try to post almost everyday, or atleast close to that. It will most likely be about something absolutely random but I will post probably a Bible verse, quote, and a picture everyday. Today I had guitar and piano lessons. I was going to go take pictures outside but it got to dark so that will have to wait a little while. It's so beautiful out!

um this is just a random picture i took outside my house

this is across the road from my house. the trees look soo much prettier in person!

 So this part is a tribute to my soccer team. We had a pretty good season this year and I already miss it soo much. So here are some pictures from our season.

I got the assist and paige got the goal. teamwork!

i was really cold and i had a major headache..wayyyy to many headers in that game!
gladiators!!
haha my dad checking on a player
Bible Verse(s) for the Day:
"He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing. He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight. He covers the face of the full moon, spreading his clouds over it. The pillars of the heavens quake, aghast at his rebuke. By his power he churned up the sea.... By his breath the skies become fair.... And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! How then can we understand the thunder of his power?" (Job 26:7-9, 11-14)

Quote:
 That's all for now. I'm gonna add some pictures I've edited tomorrow. Bye!<3

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog :) and that's a wonderful first post. Can't wait to see what's next.
    Love you!
    Mom <3

    ReplyDelete